This collection has been set up to coordinate the activities of academic journals and the provision of facilities. Students can have press activity within the boundaries of the university and in compliance with the criteria.
Publications’ center activities
- Providing workshops and virtual training through pamphlets, software and educational films.
- Setting up a specialized journalistic library
- Providing a complete archive of written and electronic publications
- Implementing a rating plan for publications in order to evaluate the facilities and distribute them fairly.
- Holding student publication exhibitions
- Conducting Consultative Meetings of Journalists with University Managers
It should be noted that journals that receive a license from the visiting committee for the University publications are evaluated by experts and professors, in terms of form and content, and determined by the level of quality, and are ranked.According to their rank,they receive subsidies for printing and publishing