The Aletaha Higher Education Institute has been founded as a comprehensive Islamic university for the training and development of human knowledge and the application of these sciences and techniques based on the teachings of revelation and the values of the Islamic Revolution, and is endeavoring for religious scholars , Aware of the time and committed to the ideals and values of pure Mohammadi Islam (PBUH), and in order to teach and promote the teachings of Islam and the Ahlul Bayt (PBUH), a new model is introduced and In the higher education system and the administration of the affairs of the Islamic society, it will make a fundamental difference.
The institute received permission to hold higher education courses from the year 1373 and began to accept students from the year 1380. By expanding its fields of study by 2011, it has received 18 fields of Study codes in College, Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in the fields of humanities, engineering, and basic sciences.
In 2012, with the approval of the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution and the agreement of the Ministry of Science and Technology and Research, the Institute continued its work by the name of Aletaha (Taha) Higher Education Institution with the acceptance of female students. Currently, the institute has 1 Central Building, 3 Facilities’ of Engineering, the Humanities and Basic Sciences and Computer science, and 50 field code approved in different degrees from college to masters and about 3000 students.